The Prospectus & Admission form is available in the office counter one can come & have the detail information & purchase the admission form from school counter. We have many facilities for the new guardian.
Documents Required for admission
- Birth Certificate original from nagar nigam for classes Pre – Nur to K.G./ Transfer Certificate.
2. Mark sheet Photocopy.
3. Aadhar Card
4. Atleast 4 Photos of Student and 2 Family Photos.
Admission fee can be deposited in installments.
Some concession will be given to the parent who are economically weak and will be provided on management approval.
- Bus service is voluntary and not mandatory. The management reserves the right to withdraw the bus facility to any student without assigning any reason whatsoever, by giving notice co-terminus with the expiry of the month for which bus charges have been paid or 3 months, which is earlier.
- Management tries its best to comply with the rules and regulations of the authorities concerned. However, it will not be responsible for any disruption in the bus service due to any order/ instructions of the Transport Department or any other authority.
- Management follows all the road safety regulations but will not be responsible for any mishap or accident on the way.
- In case your ward is found to have been escorted to/ from the bus stop by a servant or maidservant who is a minor (under age), the bus facility to him/her will be withdrawn immediately for a period which may extend up to 3 months at the sole discretion of management. No refund to unexpired bus charges, if any, will be made.
- Management provides the best possible amenities and facilities to its students and staff but may be compelled by circumstances to withdraw/ discontinue any of the facilities e.g. A.C., Swimming Pool, Mineral Water, etc. at any time very short notice.
- Any student found indulging in acts of indiscipline, whether inside or outside the school premises, may be expelled/stuck off the rolls of the school without notice. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- Rules and regulations printed in the Almanac/ Website/ Prospectus can be altered at any time, at the sole discretion of the management.
- In case of any dispute or proceedings, only courts having jurisdiction over Lucknow will entertain and determine the same.
- In case of child's withdrawal in the mid academic session one year calendar month's notice in writing is essential, or a month's fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn from the school.
- Students who attend the school even for one day in April are withdrawn for any reason will have to pay full fee up to the June weather they take the T.C. or not. (Full fees includes all type school charges and tution fees)
- Transfer Certificate shall not be issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on ground indiscipline and bad conduct.